A renowned academic institution is seeking a qualified physician with previous experience in an academic setting to serve as the Chief of Pediatric Critical Care. The ideal candidate will have a current ranking of associate professor or higher and proven leadership expertise in clinical ICU program development. With the support of the Department Chair and the current Chief who was promoted to the Dean’s office, the incoming chief will have the opportunity to build a program and spearhead the academic growth of the division. We are seeking a leader that is a top level clinician, critical thinker, innovative, generous enough to train, hungry to build upon already successful division, and experienced working in a large organization.
• Reinforce the desired culture of the medical school while developing academic output with students, residents, and faculty
• Align academic and clinical components of the division
• Work alongside a highly supportive leadership team
• There is 24/7 coverage of the ICU by the PICU faculty; the average census is nine
• Level I trauma center
• 40-50% clinical commitment with the remaining time protected
• Offer to include commitment to add the FTEs you need to grow clinically or scholarly
Located in proximity to New York City and the beautiful Jersey Shore, our community offers an ideal quality of life to families and individuals alike. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventures or peace and relaxation, you’ll find everything you need here.
• Choose from a variety of incredible homes and neighborhoods
• Exceptional schools throughout the entire region
• Experience four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
• Visit Jersey Shore and its iconic boardwalks
• Enjoy convenient access to New York City and its many amenities, including international airports, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
• U.S. news ranks New Jersey #2 in Best States for Education and #6 in Best States for Health Care
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Andrea Hanson at email@example.com or at (866) 406-0269 and reference CCP-111900
Internal Number: CCP-111900
About Merritt Hawkins
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.