Natural Beginning Birth Center is Austin’s only birth center with an all CNM staff. We proudly offer prenatal care and natural childbirth in a warm, peaceful, intimate atmosphere with the added security of on-site obstetricians providing back up to the midwives. All births are attended by RNs with the added security of a Woman’s Hospital with a level 3 NICU 500 yards away. In addition, our midwives all have privileges at this hospital. Natural Beginning Birth Center works hand in hand with OBGYN North to provide seamless care to all patients, even those who risk out of a Birth Center delivery.
Our practice is seeking a full-time CNM to join our growing team. This individual should have excellent clinical, communication, and interpersonal skills, excel at multitasking, and possess a willingness to operate as a team player.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a current resume to Mary Valdez, Practice Administrator, Natural Beginning Birth Center, 12221 Renfert Way, Suite 330, Austin, TX 78758. Email address is email@example.com.
• Graduation from an accredited nurse-midwifery program
• Current certification from AMCB
• Current unencumbered licensure as a CNM and RN in Texas
• Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program certification
• Current BLS
• Three years of experience as a CNM
• Prior birth center, home birth, and/or hospital experience with excellent outcomes and successful community relationships