• Work at the only children’s hospital in the state and one of six federally funded pediatric pulmonology centers in the nation
• This academic center also has the only Cystic Fibrosis Foundation-accredited center in New Mexico
• Well-established clinical research program, including an HRSA grant, with excellent infrastructure in place—part of AsthmaNet, a nationwide clinical trials network, and the IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trial Network
Live and work in a vibrant city in New Mexico! With consistent sunshine throughout the year, accompanied by painted skies and gorgeous mountain views serving as your everyday backdrop, you’ll find yourself basking in an incomparable quality of life.
• A cost of living lower than the national average
• Some of the top public and private schools in the state
• Endless opportunities for outdoor activities
• Access to a local international airport
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Ashlie Korb at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference PPD-93279:3