Marshfield Clinic - Marshfield Center in Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join its established practice. You will join colleagues with expertise in medical and pediatric dermatology, cosmetic and surgical dermatology, and dermatopathology. There is great team collegiality with regular journal club, grand rounds, and continuing certification collaboration with dermatology colleagues throughout our system of care. The position includes a well-established patient panel, with limited hospital consults, and same day access appointments. You will be teaching and supervising our dermatology residents and rotating medical students. Compensation and Benefits
* Generous 2 year guaranteed salary * Recruitment incentives * 4 weeks vacation to start
* $5,800 CME annual allowance and 2 weeks of CME time
* Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
* Fully funded retirement plan; 401(k) with match; 457(b)
* Fully funded relocation Located in the heart of Wisconsin, Marshfield offers the best of all worlds in this small town community, a great place to live, work and play! Marshfield's quality of life is everything you are looking for to raise a family or to start or advance a career. Marshfield is an extremely safe community and residents take great pride in this place they call home, while enjoying all four seasons. With exceptional schools, ranking high above the national average, Marshfield is committed to offering diverse and plentiful opportunities. We look forward to talking with you soon!
Heidi Baka, Physician Recruiter - Team Lead
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable and compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Exclusion From Federal Programs: Employee may not at any time have been or be excluded from participation in any federally funded program, including Medicare and Medicaid. This is a condition of employment. Employee must immediately notify his/her manager or the Health System's Compliance Officer if he/she is threatened with exclusion or becomes excluded from any federally funded program.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.