Manager Administrative - Primary Care Clinic - Village at Vanderbilt
Supervises a team of administrative professionals. Assists in budget, payroll and/or administrative functions.
Primary care is where good health begins. Your primary care provider is your first contact for general health issues, yearly screenings and questions about your health. As an overall category of healthcare, primary care includes the specialties of family and internal medicine, women's health, geriatrics and pediatrics. With Vanderbilt Primary Care, you are always close to a trusted partner in health and wellness.
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES: CLERICAL/ADMINISTRATIVE (ADVANCED): - Clerical/Administration is a skill which includes most clerical and administrative functions typically carried out by secretaries, administrators and others who perform a clerical role. Among the duties are: Ad Hoc Reporting, Calendar Maintenance, Data Entry, Document Duplication, Document Filing and Maintenance, Document Preparation, Employee Record Maintenance, Employee Time Recording, Faxing and Electronic Mailing, Inventory Management, Mail Sorting and Distribution, Meeting Coordination and Scheduling, Message Management, Receptionist Tasks, Special Projects, Spreadsheet Preparation, Travel Arrangements, and Word Processing and Typing. LEADERSHIP (INTERMEDIATE): - Formulates a vision while motivating & guiding employees promoting engagement. Leaders state precise goals, ensures the commitment of individuals to those goals, defines the methods of measurement, and provides the incentive to accomplish measureable outcomes. OPERATIONS PLANNING (INTERMEDIATE): - Anticipates resource needs to meet objectives and implements appropriate processes. PEOPLE MANAGEMENT (INTERMEDIATE): - Interacting, communicating, building relationships and developing employees. COMPLIANCE (INTERMEDIATE): - Understanding the rules, regulations, sanctions and other statutory requirements, guidelines and instructions relating to governing bodies and organizations, both internally and externally. BUSINESS RESULTS (NOVICE): - Ability to achieve business results while focusing on quality, customer satisfaction, and stewardship. QUALITY MANAGEMENT (NOVICE): - Developing a systematic process of checking to see whether a process or service is meeting specific requirements.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (M2):
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (M2):
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (M2):
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (M2):
FOSTERING INNOVATION (M2):