As the Director, Hospital Medicine you will be accountable for the strategic development and operational performance of Hospital Medicine. You’ll partner with physicians leaders, Strategy and Business Development and Regional Network staff, referral sources, and senior leadership, to develop and implement vision, strategies, tactics, new business plans and annual program plans that ensure the delivery and sustained quality of services to meet current and anticipated patient, family and referral source needs and to ensure alignment with overall organizational values and strategic initiatives.
You’ll work closely with physician leaders, operational leaders, and senior leaders across the organization to assess trends, opportunities, changes in reimbursement patterns, competition, medical and scientific advances and develop and execute key business strategies that secure and sustain program performance and growth.
You will also be responsible for Provider Practice Plan Performance by working collaboratively with senior physician leadership, Advanced Practice Provider leadership, Department Chairs/leaders and SC leadership to steward SC investments in practice plans.
- MHA, MBA, MPH, MSN, or related field
- At least five years experience of progressively responsible senior management experience in a hospital or health care setting.
- Demonstrated experience in program and business planning.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in an environment of rapid change.
- Five (5) years of progressive management and/or administrative experience in a hospital or health care setting.
- Experience in pediatrics and/or with the medical service lines.
- Experience in an academic medical setting.
- Nursing degree and license in the state of Washington.