Construction Project Manager
The Project Manager, Construction Healthcare position entails managing, design, and construction activities for high profile capital projects. The Construction Project Manager, uses set goals and expectations that are provided by VUMC. The Construction must fully understand the project, understand the complete development cost for the project, and keep all parties informed as well as seek direction from appropriate sources. The project manager is responsible for continual development of the relationship between VUMC Planning, Design, and Construction and its' customers as well as leadership, and management. The Construction Project Manager has oversight for all aspects of the design & construction program including cost, scope, quality & overall schedule. The project manager's primary responsibilities are to maintain the project scope and budget approved by the Vanderbilt University Medical Center and to meet certain reporting
Planning * Design * Construction supports the mission of VUMC, creating physical environments that promote healing, research and learning by collaborating with internal departments, design teams, construction teams and the community. We strive to implement and support the latest technology, efficiency and safety standards into our buildings. We are committed to excellence.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.