Manhasset, New York
St. Petersburg , Florida
Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina
New York, New York
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2112745
Grants Manager - Internal Medicine
The Grants manager positions assists faculty in the Division of General Internal Medicine and the Division of Geriatric Medicine in preparing and assembling grants proposals/contracts in compliance with sponsor, Medical Center, and federal guidelines and deadlines; interact with other departments, agencies and other institutions to facilitate the development, submission, and administration of grant proposals. The candidate is preferred to have experience working with COEUS, COEUS Lite, eRA Commons, PEER. The candidate should also be able to problem solve and work in a deadline driven environment that requires multi-tasking, prioritizing, and attention to details. The position will independently manage budget responsibilities for grants as well as monitor terms and agreements of grant awards for compliance. The grants manager takes the grant submission from inception to the completion for a successful and compliant application through Grants.gov and other funding Agencies in the required platform. This position can be remote, on-site or hybrid.
The Division of General Internal Medicine and Public Health is committed to caring well for those who entrust their care to us and to improving community health. A large and diverse Division within the Department of Medicine, we are aligned along ten Sections that include Ambulatory Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Medicine-Pediatrics, Palliative Care, Occupational Health, Student Health, Veterans' Health, Concierge and Executive Health, Walk-in-Clinics, and Professional Health and Wellness. Collectively the sections support our tripartite pursuit of compassionate, patient-centered health care, rigorous training of the next generation of physicians and impactful discoveries.
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.