Manhasset, New York
Durham, North Carolina
Newport News, Virginia
Marshfield, WI, Wisconsin
Eau Claire, WI, Wisconsin
Location: Danville, Pennsylvania
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: R-08303
As a part of Geisinger's Radiology team, you will work in an academic environment engaged in training residents and fellows, backed by the resources of one of the nation's most progressive integrated health systems. Responsibilities include:
· reading pediatric plain films, body CT/MRI, fluoroscopy and US
· interest in teaching radiology residents
· participation in tumor board
· 1:5 emergent off-hours fluoroscopy call (one week at a time)
· Appropriate post call time off is provided
· No evening (after 5 pm)/overnight/weekend on-call reading shifts
Enjoy the balance of a favorable call schedule with the collegiality of a unique practice and surrounding community that offers a low cost of living, superb public schools, numerous outdoor and cultural activities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
WHY CHOOSE GEISINGER:
· Becker's Hospital Executives Rank of 5 most innovative Hospitals (2018)
· Proven Portfolio
· iOS technology to engage/empower patients
· State-of-the-art imaging services
· Clinics' patient experience ranked top 10 percent nationally by Press Ganey
GEISINGER MEDICAL CENTER: (GMC),located in Danville, Pennsylvania, is the largest tertiary/quaternary care teaching hospital in the region, is licensed for 475 beds, including 89 pediatric beds in the Janet Weis Children's Hospital. GMC, a Magnet Hospital, maintains the region's only Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center with additional qualifications in pediatrics. GMC offers an array of highly specialized medical and surgical services, including neurosciences, cardiovascular services, transplantation, women's health (in the Women's Pavilion), oncology and orthopaedics. The Hospital for Advanced Medicine serves as an integrated center for the most critical patients. Outpatient services are available on and off campus.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.