Manhasset, New York
Eau Claire, WI, Wisconsin
San Francisco, California
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
Marshfield, WI, Wisconsin
Durham, North Carolina
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2111525
This is a full-time position for a certified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or a person eligible to be trained and certified as an RBT through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB). An RBT is a paraprofessional certification in behavior analysis. RBTs assist in delivering behavior analysis services and provide direct treatment to clients under the direction and close supervision of an RBT Supervisor. Assist in delivering behavior analysis services and provide direct treatment to clients under the direction and close supervision.
The Division of Developmental Medicine's mission is to provide excellent patient care, quality medical education and innovative clinical research programs to children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and their families.
Our division focuses on assessment and treatment of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities. Our clinics provide developmental screening, medical evaluation and treatment and psychological assessment and intervention. We offer care to children with a wide variety of developmental concerns, including autism, cerebral palsy and spasticity, intellectual disability, developmental delay and ADHD.
We operate in close collaboration with the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center (VKC) . The VKC's Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders (TRIAD) conducts research related to many different topics. These include novel methods for rapid identification of ASD, participation in federally funded work to understand the prevalence of ASD within the state of Tennessee, studies of treatment outcomes within educational and early intervention settings, and partnerships with other departments focused developing innovative training approaches and technologies.
As exhibited by our thriving fellowship program, we are committed to providing an aspiring developmental-behavioral pediatrician with an exceptional educational experience, professional support, and academic opportunities to become a successful specialist.
Click here to view how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Click Here To View The VUMC Promise of Discovery
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Additional Requirements: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) required certification or eligible to be trained and certified as an RBT through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) within the first 90 days of employment.