Stony Point, New York
Manhasset, New York
Valhalla, New York
San Jose, California
Des Moines, Iowa
Livingston, New Jersey
Location: Stony Point, New York
Internal Number: 1033
Bon Secours Medical Group is seeking a Surgical Physician Assistant to join Ramapo Valley Surgical Associates.
* Current New York State PA license
* DEA license
* Certified by the NCCPA
* Current BLS/ACLS certification
* Assist in surgical cases
* Round on patients
* Prioritize surgical schedule
* Write orders
* Obtain consents
* Office visits, including post op and wound care
* Emergency department and in-house consults
* Participate in quality initiatives
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interprets the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age, specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in departmental policies and procedures.
* Provides patient care to pediatrics, adolescents, adults, geriatrics
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group, part of Bon Secours Charity Health Systems (BSCHS), a regional network of more than 120 primary care physicians and specialists from a broad array of medical specialties. BSCHS, a member of WMCHealth Network, includes Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, NY, Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis, NY and St. Anthony Community Hospital in Warwick, NY.
Due to a recent upgrade in our online applicant tracking system, anyone who has previously applied for a position with Bon Secours Charity Medical Group will be required to reapply.
With this recent upgrade to our system, all previous applications are no longer accessible by the WMCHealth Recruitment Team. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding during our efforts to upgrade our systems to be able to provide a better candidate experience.