Summit, New Jersey
Poughkeepsie, New York
Yorktown Heights, New York
Panorama City, California
Marshfield, WI, Wisconsin
Valhalla, New York
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2114820
Program Manager GI Medicine
We are looking for a Program Manager to help grow the Celiac Disease Clinic at Vanderbilt University Medical Center into a nationally known Celiac Center. This applicant would ideally have skills to manage and identify needs of a patient care program. Interactions with physicians, dietitians, other healthcare providers and non-clinical interactions with patients are expected. This coordinator will work closely with the lead physician and dietitian of the Celiac Clinic.
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology supports the GI Clinical Research Enterprise (GICRE), which is a centralized clinical trials office in close proximity to the Vanderbilt Hospital and Clinic. Currently, the office manages and coordinates approximately 200 research projects, comprised of 70% industry-sponsored clinical trials and 30% investigator-initiated studies. The clinical trials enterprise employs experienced research nurses, clinical research coordinators, regulatory and quality assurance staff, and program managers.
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.