Capital District, New York
Suffern, New York
Horseshoe Bay, Texas
San Francisco, California
Morgantown, West Virginia
Christiansburg & Roanoke, Virginia
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2106838
Senior Real Estate Analyst
The Senior Real Estate Analyst administers the existing and new leases within the organization's portfolio independently. Negotiates new leases and/or amendments tied to expansion of existing sites and/or new office or clinic sites. Supports lease portfolio maintenance and negotiations tied to affiliated entities as well as leases and subleases in which the organization is the Landlord or Sublandlord.
VUMC Real Estate is the central point of contact (internally and externally) for access to VUMC organizational expertise in leasing, acquisition of property, sale of property, and oversight of their-party landlord property management for VUMC leased properties. As such this office is responsible for setting up rent payment and review of annual reconciliations for all VUMC leases.
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Additional Key Elements/ Responsibilities:
TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES: REAL ESTATE CONTRACTS (EXPERT): The preparation, monitoring and management of the contracting processes well as individual contracts. May include contract specifications, evaluation of bid proposals, and purchase requisitions. CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS (ADVANCED): Demonstrates an understanding of negotiating skills such as building trust, gaining commitment, managing the opposition and maintaining goodwill. Realizes the need for mutual concessions and accommodations and negotiates with others for resources, actions or buy-in to maximize collaborative outcomes. DATABASE KNOWLEDGE (ADVANCED): Knowledge and understanding of a database and how data is organized so that its contents can easily be accessed, managed, and updated. VERBAL COMMUNICATION (ADVANCED): Ability to enunciate clearly, using appropriate voice control and body language. Effectively transmits technical and business ideas and information to others. Listens carefully to ascertain points being made before trying to be understood. WRITTEN COMMUNICATION (ADVANCED): Demonstrates the ability to write clear, detailed, and comprehensive status reports, memos and documentation. Demonstrates an understanding of effective composition, such as having first line in a paragraph state the subject. DOCUMENT AUDITING (ADVANCED): Auditing is conducting an independent review and examination of records and activities in order to test the adequacy and effectiveness of procedures, policies, standards, rules, capabilities and other aspects to ensure compliance with established policy and operational procedures, and to recommend any necessary changes. DOCUMENTATION (EXPERT): Ensures that all documentation is complete, accurate, thorough, and compliant. CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES:
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY:
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY: