Ladysmith, WI, Wisconsin
San Francisco, California
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2112220
Responsible for ongoing research studies in Neonatology. Experience in clinical research is not required. With guidance and training, the coordinator is responsible for multiple clinical research projects, in accordance with federal and sponsor regulations and guidelines and VUMC policies and procedures. The coordinator maintains accurate and timely documentation and communication with investigators, participants, clinical providers, IRB, sponsors and other research related entities.
The Mildred Stahlman Division of Neonatology at Children's Hospital is ranked one of the top programs in the nation for the care of critically ill newborns and premature babies. We admit more than 1,400 babies to our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) each year.
But our support extends beyond your baby to your family. We encourage you to ask questions and take an active part in caring for your baby in our NICU.
Our neonatologists provide services at Children's Hospital, Maury Regional Medical Center, Tennova Healthcare Clarksville and Jackson-Madison County General Hospital.
Click here to view how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Click Here To View The VUMC Promise of Discovery
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Key Functions and Expected Performances
1. Understands policies, procedures, and regulations governing research involving human subjects:
2. Manages and implements of clinical/translational research operations
4. Actively identifies and participates in training, education, and development activities to improve own knowledge and performance to sustain and enhance professional development.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and < 1 year experience