Palo Alto, California
New Haven, Connecticut
New York, New York
Fishkill, New York
Fort Bragg, California
Lake Katrine, New York
Poughkeepsie, Town of, New York
Marshfield, WI, Wisconsin
Oakland Park, Florida
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2115459
Cumberland Pediatric Foundation
West Tennessee Region
Working with other team members to see that all individuals have the opportunity to attain their full health potential regardless of their racial and ethnic backgrounds. Working with other organizations to reach individuals in places where they live, learn, work, play, and worship to see they have the same opportunity for protection against COVID-19. Will be point person for community campaigns within Middle and East Tennessee.
The Cumberland Pediatric Foundation is a public, non-profit company organized exclusively for scientific, charitable and educational purposes to improve health care services for children. Our mission is to promote the health care of children by improving the quality, increasing the efficiency, and lowering the cost of the delivery of pediatric health care services.
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.