Palo Alto, California
New Haven, Connecticut
Johns Creek, Georgia
Mt Kisco, New York
Poughkeepsie, Town of, New York
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 01
Join the Child Psychiatry and Psychology division with Children's Specialty Group (CSG) at Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters (CHKD) in Norfolk, Virginia. We are seeking full-time psychiatric nurse practitioners to join our talented mental health ream of skilled clinicians committed to delivering high quality care.
You will join a team of subspecialty trained child psychiatrists and psychologists providing care to patients at the only free standing children’s hospital in Virginia.
- Provide interdisciplinary team-based care in collaboration with child psychiatrists, child psychologists, highly skilled therapists, and case managers.
- Practice in inpatient and outpatient settings.
- As part of an academic institution, there are opportunities to participate in research, engage in academic activities, and have access to outstanding educational opportunities.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) licensure is required
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry experience is preferred
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, life, and disability insurance, along with a 401K/profit sharing retirement plan. Our practice is situated in Coastal Virginia with a temperate climate perfect for year round outdoor activities. The area is a vacation destination known for its rich history, cultural activities, terrific beaches, and exceptional public and private schools.
Visit our webpage or click the links below to view
CHKD Mental Health Program
CSG Mental Health Team
Join Mental Health Team
Interested candidates contact:
(757) 668-9686 office
Visit our website: CSGDOcs.com/Careers