Wellington, New Zealand
Albany, New York
New Orleans, Louisiana
South Portland, ME
Palo Alto, California
King of Prussia, PA
West Philadelphia, PA
Fort Worth, Texas
Livingston, New Jersey
Location: TEMPLE, Texas
Internal Number: 22007394
Joining the Baylor Scott & White Health team of medical professionals is a calling that is both fulfilling and rewarding. Our culture thrives in a physician-led spirit of excellence. Becoming a member of our multidisciplinary team grants you access to collegiality, innovation and advanced resources in technology. National and regional recognition of our hospitals by U.S. News & World Report is a reflection of our talent and commitment to advanced quality care that is safe and compassionate.
BSWH is seeking a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our outstanding Psychiatry care program. This is an employed career opportunity with a generous benefits package that offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, and no state income tax.
We are looking for a committed team player with a favorable work/ training history. The ideal candidate should be focused on quality, and be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum patient care within our award-winning integrated health care system.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Five of our hospitals made Healthgrades’ America’s 250 Best Hospitals list, indicating they are in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence.