Albany, New York
San Saba, Texas
Lake Mary, FL, USA
Las Vegas, Nevada
Waterloo, IA, USA
South Sioux City, Nebraska
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Bethesda, MD, USA
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2214925
This Grants Manager position is within the Institute for Medicine and Public Health (IMPH) administrative team, which provides support to multiple centers and institutes. As part of our research administration team, this role is responsible for pre- and post-award support to multiple units within the IMPH.
The Institute for Medicine and Public Health at Vanderbilt exists to connect research and teaching with policy and practical solutions. We are charged with re-imagining and amplifying collaborations among more than 50 departments, 292 faculty, 208 staff, 110 graduate students, more than 21 centers, and all ten schools. The Institute reaches across the state, nation, and the global community to translate knowledge into better health. For more information, please visit https://www.vumc.org/medicine-public-health/home.
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: