Albany, New York
Fort Worth, TX, USA
Gainesville, GA, USA
Paramus, New Jersey
Poughkeepsie, New York
Johns Creek, GA
Salem, OR, USA
Des Plaines, IL, USA
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2211303
The Healthcare Architect Project Manager is part of the Planning, Design, and Construction (PDC) team that manages design and construction activities for VUMC's capital building and renovation projects. The Healthcare Architect Project Manager must fully understand their assigned projects and keep all parties informed as well as seek direction from appropriate sources as needed.
The Healthcare Architect Project Manager has oversight for all aspects of the design and construction projects assigned, including cost, scope, quality, overall schedule, and accurate/timely close out of projects.
The Healthcare Architect Project Manager will interact with external architects and construction teams, as well as internal collaborators such as Facilities Management, Space Management, the Office of Clinical and Research Safety, Risk Management, etc., as well as the PDC financial team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Highly recommended licensed Architects with experience successfully managing major building projects, excellent communication skills, and careful attention to detail. Candidates should be highly collaborative and responsive to all participants in the project in timely manner. https://www.vumc.org/pdc/welcome
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality. l