New Orleans, Louisiana
Albany, New York
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
Saint Louis, Missouri
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
Summit, New Jersey
Yonkers, New York
Location: Chatsworth, Georgia
Internal Number: 23008588
Echo Tech AdventHealth Murray
Location Address: Advent Health Murray
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
· Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
· Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
· Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety
· Recommends action necessary for improvement of the overall discipline and other actions regarding personnel.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of Echo and radiography procedures has an extensive experience with available ultrasound equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments and medical staff.
What You Will Need:
Must have detailed knowledge of ultrasound physics as well as cross-sectional and vascular anatomy and Doppler techniques in order to perform independent procedures to Cardiologist standards. Must be able to use computer system for data entry and retrieval. Patient care and communication skills as needed to deal with patients from infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
Â· Must be a graduate of an accredited Echocardiography school
Â· Must be ARDMS/RDCS certified or RCS through CCI certified or eligible, non-licensed staff members must complete ARDMS/RDCS requirements within 12 months of employment.
Â· One year of echo experience preferred
Â· RDMS, TRDCS, or RCS Certification or registry eligible
Performs diagnostic Echo imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical information as needed. Participates in standby call. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Gordon Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.