New Orleans, Louisiana
Albany, New York
Northern & Central California, California
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Glen Allen, VA
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2300359
Associate Program Manager
Health Plus, Population Health
Health Plus is the health promotion department for VUMC faculty & staff that provides programs as a benefit to help live a healthy lifestyle. This position assists in planning, coordinating and executing programs, i.e., Population Engagement Programs, New Staff Orientations, Health Fairs, Employee Celebrations with some guidance.
Experience of measuring blood pressure and knowledge of risks associated with high blood pressure is preferred.
At VUMC, we are rewriting how healthcare organizations keep people healthy. We're shaping the path of healthcare through changes to what we do and changes to how we engage with our local communities.
At its core, Population Health is -
The national and state award winning Health Plus Program supports VUMC faculty and staff in recognizing their health risks and providing education and programming to reduce those risks.
Programs and services are offered in a wide array of formats and locations to meet the needs of VUMC's diverse population.
Monday is required: 8:00am-2:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Might need to work evenings 1-2x per month: 6:00pm-10:00pm
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
Vanderbilt Health recognizes that diversity is essential for excellence and innovation. We are committed to an inclusive environment where everyone has the chance to thrive and to the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action. EOE/AA/Women/Minority/Vets/Disabled.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and < 1 year relevant experienceLicensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):